Analyzing & Understanding The Risk
- By helping individuals & organizations appropriately manage their risk through analyzing & addressing risks with scientific risk management techniques.
- Assess the ability of the existing risk management programs to effectively respond to exposures, and recommend improvements where possible.
- By extensive discussions and inspection etc.
- Suitable & customized insurance cover from local insurance companies
- Prompt services & cost containment being the prime criteria
Risk Management & Administration
- Providing holistic approach to mapping, modeling & mitigation of risks
- Due emphasis on risk identification for effective risk management to control the chances & impact of occurrences
- Study & MIS preparation of risk management i.e PML/MPL of the risk
- A strong team of professionals handling marketing, claims, underwriting and operations; providing clients with quality service and value added advice for risk management
- Assisting in effective claims negotiation & speedy
- Providing guidance at the time of loss by deputing immediate surveyor
- Assisting the department for preparation of claim papers
- Updating clients of latest insurance news & laws
- Explaining scope of cover & pricing of the policy
- Time bound & prompt service
- Seek help of specialist where subject beyond capability or competency
Data & MIS SupportTypical Work Activities
- Fresh data & endorsements follow up
- MIS & Portfolio analysis
- Controlled login ID to nominated members of corporate
- Online claim status & analysis
- Renewal & endorsements reminder to individuals and corporate
Risk Financing & Transfer
- As insurance brokers, they transfer your risk to any of the insurers operating in India.
- Gathering information from clients, assessing their insurance needs and risk profile.
- Building and maintaining ongoing relationships with clients including scheduling and attending meetings, understanding the nature of clients’ businesses.
- Foreseeing clients' insurance needs, such as policy renewals.
- Researching insurance companies' policies and negotiating with underwriters to find the most suitable insurance for clients at the best price.
- Arranging specialized types of insurance cover in complex cases; this may involve preparing reports for insurance underwriters and surveyors and negotiating with insurers.
- Renewing or amending existing policies.
- Advising clients whether and when they need to make a claim on their policies.
- Marketing and acquiring new clients.
- Developing relationships with underwriters, surveyors, photographers, structural engineers and other professionals.
- Administrative tasks such as dealing with paperwork, correspondence, keeping detailed records.
- Winning accounts against competitors.
- Keeping up with changes in the insurance market and in the clients' industries.
- Collecting insurance premiums and processing accounts.